Processing of liquid silicone rubber (LSR)
The BOY sprueless nozzle, among other things, increase the number of possible LSR applications specially for the sprueless injection. BOY supplies for LSR applications not only the injection molding machine but also special mix-metering pumps for the material feed.
Applications: Molded technical parts, seals, spark plugs, anode caps, baby bottle nipples
- Cylinder temperature-is controlled by a heating cooling fluid via external temperature control unit.
- Hydraulically actuated needle shut-off nozzle. Open nozzle is optional.
- Non-return valve with reduced stroke (optional).
- Material feed via separate mix-metering pump connected to the injection cylinder.
- Mold temperature control via control circuits in the machine (electrical heating elements are part of the mold).
Injection molding in all designs: individual applications with BOY injection molding machines
In more than four decades, BOY has sold about 45.000 injection molding machines worldwide. During the long company history, BOY has developed many different special techniques for the plastic industry. Besides the processing of thermoplastics, BOY designed special machine configurations for different applications and special materials through continuous research and the support of customers and well-known specialists. These special designs and technical development capabilities has enabled BOY to meet every special application in the plastics industry. Due to their special design, BOY machines can be easily integrated into automated production lines.
The following applications and special solutions are possible on BOY injection molding machines: Thermoplastic, elastomer, PIM, hotmelt, insert molding, micro injection molding, and clean room techniques.