By using specially designed plasticizing units all common rubber materials can be processed. Well known rubber processors are using BOY injection molding machines for their fully automatic and cost efficient production of rubber parts.
With BOY injection molding machines vulcanizable elastomer strip material either in square, rectangular or round shapte can be processed.
Application examples: Technical elastomer parts, O-rings, seals, diaphragms.
- Cylinder temperature-controlled by separate temperatures control units
- Special feeding zone for strip-like molding compounds
- Plasticizing screw with non-return valve
- Coining and venting are available as options (BOY 50/60 and BOY 80/125) standard
- Mold temperature control via control circuits in the machine (electrical heating elements are part of the mold)
- Brushing for de-molding and mold cleaning is optional
- Heater platens
- Side core lifters
- Stuffers for silicone rubber
Quite, fast, efficient: elastomer processing with BOY injection molding machines
With the experience of having sold about 50.000 injection molding machines, BOY has become a well-known supplier of numerous special techniques. During this time, BOY has become a well-known supplier of machines designed for many applications. Besides the processing of thermoplastics, BOY designed special machine configurations for different applications and special materials through continuous research and the support of customers and well-known specialists. These special designs and technical development capabilities has enabled BOY to meet every special application in the plastics industry.